Scroll down the page to see a list of items that we collect and which we might have in stock.
COVID-19 Note about Donations:
- We would welcome donations of items for use in children’s education and creative arts on Saturday afternoons, between 2.00pm and 4.00pm, by appointment only. We cannot accept donations at any other time.
- We will start taking donations as soon as we re-open.
- Please phone 07933 843 570 to make an appointment to make donations. Please don’t call the store as we can’t handle appointments there.
- At this time we do not require the following items – yoghurt pots, butter tubs, egg boxes (please use your home recycling boxes for all these and anything else you can recycle easily) or lever arch files. A list of acceptable items can be found below.
- Donations will be stored for at least 72 hours before we handle them or put them out in the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.
Items which are sold in the “Scrap” area are purchased in bulk. We charge:
£4.00 for baskets
£5.50 for large baskets
£7.50 for trolleys
Other items in the store are priced individually.
For your event, why not hire our Badge Maker or our Hand Press for lino prints and collagraphs? Please phone (01694 328 508) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Scrappies will re-cycle all of the following items donated by local businesses and our local community. We can’t guarantee all of these items will be in stock for our customers. It’s best to come and see for yourself as it is always changing.
|White/coloured card||Cotton fabrics||Any Arts/Crafts/Hobby materials|
|Boxes (shoe boxes)||Calico||Acetate|
|Boxes (various others)||Dress-making fabric||Correx|
|Brown||Embroidered fabrics||Craft magazines|
|Corrugated||Fabric off-cuts||Document wallets|
|Tubes – all sizes||Fleece||Folders|
|Imitation fur||Lids various sizes|
|Artists paper||Netting||Plastic rings|
|Cartridge paper||Remnant rummage||Poster/acrylic/oil paints|
|Textured papers||Ripstop plastic||Sponge, large and small|
|Tissue||Upholstery fabric||Sticky-backed plastic|
|Various crafting||Upholstery samples||Various plastic containers|
|Wallpaper||Velvet||NO BUTTER/FOOD containers please|
|Vinyl||Wood offcuts, large and small|
|Cord||Beer bottle tops||Seasonal|
|Cotton||Cake and Biscuit Tins||Christmas decorations|
|Elastic||Children’s books||Easter baskets|
|Embroidery supplies||Corks||Paper plates (unused)|
|Felting tools||Cotton reels||Pine cones|
|Interfacing||Decorative/novelty glass jars||Plastic eggs/Kinder eggs|
|Knitting needles||Plastic chocolate containers||Polystyrene eggs/balls|
|Plastic sewing needles|
|Wooden/metal curtain rings|
|Wool & other yarns|
“… Well worth a visit. A regular Aladdin’s Cave !!! …”